|Full draft paper submission deadline
||21 October 2021
||10 December 2021
|Submission of full paper deadline
||31 January 2022
|Author notification of presentation format (poster/oral)
||11 February 2022
|Author registration deadline
||7 March 2022
The submission process
Authors wishing to submit papers and present at PEMD 2022 are required to submit a full draft paper (maximum five pages) for consideration by the Conference’s Technical Programme Committee.
Following the review of full draft papers, successful authors will be invited to submit a full paper (maximum eight pages) for a second review by the committee to decide the format of their presentation (oral/poster).
Successful authors of full papers will then be invited to attend and present their work at PEMD 2022 as a either a PowerPoint Presentation or poster display.
Writing a full draft paper
- Full draft papers are required for all submissions. These must be submitted using the template form provided. Please ensure all text/diagrams fit within the template and use Times New Roman or Arial font, size 10
- Full draft papers must be submitted by 21 October 2021 if they are to be considered for the conference.
- The working language of the conference is English, which will be used for all printed material, presentations and discussion
Before submission, make sure that the following material is ready:
- Your full paper title, all authors’ names, email addresses and affiliations
- Your prepared full draft paper file of no more than five A4 pages, using the paper template form provided, including title, names, affiliations and full draft paper in word format (file size maximum 10MB)
- Your preferred topic area is chosen from the conference technical scope
- Have read and agree with the Terms and Conditions before publishing your paper. You will be asked to confirm your agreement during submission.
Note: The technical programme committee reserves the right to change the authors' choice of topic area
Submitting your full draft paper
If you are submitting more than one paper you can use the same email address and password for each abstract.
- Enter the online submission system.
- Enter your email address, if you are a new user the system will ask you to fill in your name and password. If you have used the system before you will just have to log in.
- Once you are successfully logged in follow the on-screen instructions and complete all fields.
- Your submission can be edited at any time before the deadline date.
Accepted draft papers
Should your draft paper be accepted please take note of the key dates at the top of this page, in particular the full paper deadline.
Each paper must have at least one author registered by 7 March 2022, to avoid the paper being withdrawn from the conference proceedings.
Authors presenting more than two papers must pay the additional paper fee. The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation or the paper will not be published.
The IET or other associated societies cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event.
It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.