|Full Paper submission deadline
||Friday 12 May 2023
||Thursday 13 July 2023
|Author registration deadline
||Friday 25 August 2023
|Presentation submission deadline
||Date to be confirmed
|PEMD Europe 2023 Conference
Before submission, please ensure:
- That the topic of your full paper falls withing the conference technical scope.
- You have completed and prepared your full paper, using the full paper template
Step 1: Register as a new user
- Enter the online submission system
- Click on “Sign up” and enter your email address / password
- You will receive a confirmation email containing a link to activate your account
Step 2: Submitting your full paper
- Login to the submission system
- Complete all required fields
- Once all fields are complete, you will be sent a confirmation email containing your submission reference number. Please use this reference number in all correspondence with the organisers.
- If you are submitting more than one paper, you can use the same user account
- Authors may submit multiple papers free of charge for review.
What happens next…
- Following the review of full papers, successful authors will be invited to attend and present their work at PEMD Europe 2023 by PowerPoint Presentation or Poster Presentation.
- At least one author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation. Therefore, all successful authors must pay for a conference ticket to attend the conference, by no later than Friday 25 August 2023. Please include your submission reference number when registering.
- The conference registration fee covers the indexing and publication of one paper. All other accepted submissions will be subject to an additional paper fee.
- Any submissions with no author registered by Friday 25 August 2023 will be withdrawn from the conference.
- Papers that are not presented at the conference will not feature on Inspec, the IET Digital Library or be indexed on IEEE Xplore.
- The IET cannot meet any travelling or subsistence expenses for authors, either prior to or during the conference
Thank you for your submission and good luck!
Personal data will be processed by the Institution and its associated organisations for the purpose of organising your attendance at this event. It may also be used for the promotion of other IET products and services and contacting you for market research purposes.
By providing us with your postal address, email address and telephone number you agree that we may contact you by these methods.
You can change this preference at any time by either contacting us by post, following the link on a received email or amending your preferences if you have a MyIET online account.