What’s included in the registration fee?
- Super Early Bird = Up to £500 off standard registration
- Access to top industry experts
- Access to multi-stream conference
- Full paper indexing for accepted authors**
- Access to full paper proceedings
- Attendance at poster session
- Exclusive discount at local hotel
- Access to virtual platform to network with other attendees, create your tailored programme, download papers, access poster gallery and much more!
- Lunch & refreshments throughout
- Access to exhibition
- Attendance at networking drinks reception
- Up to 30 CPD hours and certificate
Group booking discount codes
The following discount codes are for member and non-member delegate registration only, and not applicable for author and student bookings. The discount only applies to registration and not for the tutorials, visit or dinner.
10% discount for 2 delegates - 17317GR2
15% discount for 3 to 4 delegates – 17317GR3TO4
20% discount for 5 plus delegates – 17317GR5PLUS
Please note that payment must be made in full when registering groups online. If you need to pay for your group by proforma invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By attending or sponsoring this event, you’re helping to support the IET’s charitable mission, helping to inspire, inform and influence the global engineering and technology community, to engineer a better world.
If you require a proforma invoice before booking and/or wish to pay via purchase order, please contact us: email@example.com.
All students must provide a copy of their student pass or letter of enrolment from their college or University. Once registered please email your documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your booking confirmation number. *Student Authors do not qualify for the student rate.
The author must be present at the conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation. Papers that are not presented will not feature on Inspec, the IET Digital Library or be indexed on IEEE Xplore.
Please include your paper reference number when registering.
We regret that we cannot accept AMEX for online payments.
** The conference registration fee covers the indexing and publication of one paper. All other accepted submissions will be subject to an additional paper fee of £479.